The Best Shingle Roof Installation in the Neighborhood!
Luckily, you don’t need a shingle roof installation very often. But that means when it’s time for a new roof, you might not know with how to get the best roof for your home.
But what’s more important than your home and family? The answer to that question is why you need Canada’s largest roofing company on your side to give your home, family and belongings the best protection possible.
- A Wide Range of Shingle Roofing Options – From a full spectrum of asphalt and fiberglass shingles styles, to a wide variety of colours.
- Protection for Your Home & Family – Before, during and after installation, our roofing installation teams take every precaution to protect your property and make it safe for everyone in it.
- We’re Here When You Need Us – In business for over 45 years, you know we’ll be there throughout the life of your roof to make sure it keeps offering the protection you need.
It All Starts with a Roof Inspection & Written Estimate
When you call Chouinard Bros. for a new or replacement roof, we start with a thorough analysis of your existing roofing system and roof underlayment. Only then can we make the best recommendation for a new roof.
- ‘Peace of Mind’ Customer Service – You will have lots of questions and concerns about your new roof. We have lots of answers.
- Trained, Qualified and Insured Shingle Roof Installation Teams – The installation crew that installs your new roof has been trained and qualified to install the roof you need, and they are fully insured for your protection.
- Convenient Payment Options – Get the right roof for your home or business without the upfront cost.
- The Best Installation Warranty in the Business – Not only do we stand behind our own work, but we’ll help guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty claim process.
A Complete Protective Barrier – Keeping your property warm and dry might need more than a new roof. From attic insulation to exterior siding, Chouinard Bros. offers all the products and services for a complete protective barrier around your home.
The Difference Between 3-Tab Shingles and Laminate Shingles
The two most popular types of shingles for new and replacement roofs are 3-tab shingles and laminate shingles. It’s important for homeowners to understand the differences between the two so they can make the best decision for their roofs.
3-tab shingles get their name because every shingle has three equally-sized, evenly spaced tabs. The shingles are made in one single layer and following installation can be some what difficult to see the dividing lines. The finished roof is a flush, and a uniform pattern of rectangles.
Also known as architectural shingles, the tabs on laminate shingles are not uniform and not flush like those on 3-tab shingles. They have different widths and depths that give the finished roof a more dimensional appearance.
The Differences Between Installation and Manufacturers’ Warranties
Warranties are one of the most misunderstood parts of new and replacement roof installations. With Chouinard Bros. you are covered by both the manufacturers’ warranties and our own installation warranties. It is important to know the differences so you are not surprised if and when you need warranty work on your roof.
Installation warranties protect you from roofing problems that are due to improper installation of your roof. They cover the labour and associated material costs of repairing the roof, if needed.
Manufacturers’ warranties protect you from problems with the roofing materials. These vary by manufacturer and typically cover things like curled and cracked shingles, but exclude extreme “acts of nature”; so be sure to read the manufacturer’s warranties / specifications for your specific coverage.