Trust Chouinard Bros. With Your Shingle Roofing
Homeowners don’t need to install a new shingle roof often. However, they might not know who to turn to for the best roof when the time comes since they haven’t had to worry about it for so long. Chouinard Bros. specializes in residential shingle roofing throughout Toronto, Canada. We understand what’s most important to your family and how to take care of your home. Our highly trained team can perform a quick and careful shingle roof installation at a competitive price without cutting corners or compromising work quality. Homeowners have trusted our shingle roofing company for over 45 years because of our commitment to excellence, including always using high-quality materials and serving clients with unbeatable customer service.
Benefits of Entrusting Your Shingle Roof to Us
Chouinard Bros. puts client satisfaction at the top of our concerns. The best way to achieve this goal is to offer an unparalleled roofing experience tailored to a client’s unique roof and home improvement needs. As a shingle roofing contractor with decades of experience, we provide many benefits when you turn to us for solutions to your home’s shingle roof. Some of these benefits include the following:
- A Wide Array of Shingle Roofing Options – Our company offers clients a full spectrum of fibreglass and asphalt shingle styles in a wide array of colours.
- Reliable Protection for Your Home and Family – Our roofing installation team protects your property and ensures it’s safe for everyone occupying it by taking precautions before, during, and after your shingle roofing installation.
- We’re Here Whenever You Need Us – You can count on us to be there for you throughout your roof’s lifespan to ensure it continues offering adequate protection. After over 45 years in business, we see no end to our company’s service to clients throughout the area.
We Start Your Project With an Inspection & Estimate
We start every shingle roofing installation by thoroughly analyzing your home’s existing roofing system and roof underlayment whenever you call Chouinard Bros. to handle your project. Only after our thorough analysis can we provide the best recommendations for your new roof. Every roofing installation begins with our highly trained team inspecting your current roof, followed by a written estimate to give you a realistic expectation of the overall cost. During any installation project, you can expect the following advantages our company offers when working on your shingle roof:
- You Get ‘Peace of Mind’ Customer Service – We gladly provide answers to all your questions and concerns about installing a new roof. You deserve a transparent customer experience, including having the information you need to make the best choices and feel confident in our services.
- Our Shingle Roof Installation Teams Are Trained, Qualified, and Insured – The installation crew we send to your home for a shingle roof installation has ample training. Our teams are highly qualified for this project type and are fully insured to protect your home and family from start to finish.
- We Offer Convenient Payment Options – Instead of dealing with a substantial upfront cost before starting your shingle roofing installation, we offer convenient payment options to ensure that getting the right roof for your home or business is affordable.
- Our Installation Warranty Is the Best in the Business – Chouinard Bros. stands behind all our work, and we’ll guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty claim process if you need help filing a claim.
- You Get a Complete Protective Barrier – You might need more than a new roof to keep your property warm and dry throughout the year. Our company offers all products and services you need to create a complete protective barrier around your home, including solutions for exterior siding and attic insulation.
How Are 3-Tab Shingles & Laminate Shingles Different?
3-tab shingles and laminate shingles are the two most popular shingle types for new roofs and roof replacements. It’s essential for homeowners to know the difference between the two options to make the best decision for their roofing projects. We’ve described each of these two shingle types below:
- 3-Tab Shingles – These shingles live up to their name because each shingle includes three evenly spaced and equally sized tabs. Manufacturers make -tab shingles in one single layer, giving a finished roof a flush, uniform pattern of rectangles.
- Laminate Shingles – Roofing professionals also call these shingles architectural shingles. A laminate shingle’s tabs are not uniform or flush, as you’ll find on 3-tab shingles. Instead, the tabs have different widths and depths, giving a finished roof a more dimensional appearance.
Installation & Manufacturers’ Warranties
Warranties are typically misunderstood parts of installing new and replacement roofs. Chouinard Bros. covers new and replacement shingle roofs with manufacturers’ warranties and our installation warranties to protect our clients’ investments. You might wonder what the difference is between these two warranties, so we’ve described each to take the surprises out of getting warranty work when you need it:
- Installation Warranties – This warranty type protects you against roofing problems caused by improper roof installation. An installation warranty covers all labour material costs associated with repairing your roof.
- Manufacturers’ Warranties – These warranties protect you against roofing material problems. A manufacturer’s warranty varies by manufacturer and typically covers issues like cracked or curled shingles. However, this warranty excludes extreme issues it considers “acts of nature.” Be sure you read the specifications of your manufacturers’ warranties for your specific coverage.
Schedule a Shingle Roof Installation in Toronto, Canada
Chouinard Bros. is ready to help you protect your home with high-quality shingles and exceptional work quality. We cover your residential shingle roof installation needs with a team of highly trained and qualified roofing professionals. Contact us today to start the process and schedule service at your home.