The Attic Ventilation Experts
Good attic ventilation keeps your attic free of moisture, makes your building healthier, more comfortable and helps support your roof. Luckily, the Chouinard Bros. Team are the attic ventilation experts ready to make sure your attic stays in tip-top shape.
Benefits of Attic Ventilation
Attics can become damp from condensation and small leaks in your roofing system. Good ventilation keeps air flowing throughout your attic, keeping it cool and dry. This, in turn, has lots of great benefits for you.
- Improved Air Quality – Moisture in the attic can be a breeding ground for mold and mildew. Airborne spores from the attic can get into the occupied space and trigger breathing problems, eye irritation and throat irritation.
- Lower Heating & Cooling Costs – When your attic insulation becomes damp, it loses some of its insulating capacity. So, you spend more money to heat your property in winter and keep it cool in summer. Ventilation keeps your insulation in great shape to keep your building’s energy efficiency as optimal as possible.
- Stops Wood Rot – Moisture, mold and mildew can weaken the support structure of your roof and ceiling. A dry attic keeps the structure strong.
Why Choose Chouinard Bros. to Install Your Attic Ventilation
To take advantage of all the benefits that attic space ventilation offers, it must be professionally installed to meet the requirements of your roof and building.
- The Right Amount of Ventilation for Your Attic – Just because attic ventilation is so beneficial for your building, that doesn’t mean more is better. Too much ventilation, or too little, can eliminate many of the benefits, weaken your roof or cause moisture damage.
- The Best Type of Attic Vents for Your Roof – The best attic ventilation system for your roof may not be the same as the best vent for your neighbour. There are many different types of attic vents, including box vents, wind turbines and power vents. The square footage of your attic and roof will also have an impact on the intake vents and exhaust vents that will suit your building best. The one you choose can make a big difference in properly ventilating your attic.
- Training and Innovation – Every industry continues to improve and innovate, and the roofing sector is no different! Our knowledge and understanding of ventilation have come leaps and bounds in the last decade. Chouinard Bros. makes sure they continue to be on the forefront of the industry by working with manufacturers and enrolling their roofers in training programs designed to enable us to provide the best advice to property owners.
- Expert Attic Vent Installation – We have over 45 years of professional vent installation experience and are trained and qualified roofing and ventilation specialists. Look at it this way; installing attic vents means cutting a hole in your roof. Isn’t it smart to choose a company that knows how to do it right?