The Attic Ventilation Experts
Good attic ventilation keeps your attic free of moisture, makes your home more comfortable and helps support your roof. Luckily, the Chouinard Team are the attic ventilation experts ready to make sure your attic stays in tip-top shape.
Benefits of Attic Ventilation
Attics can become damp from condensation and small leaks in your roofing system. Good ventilation keeps air flowing throughout your attic keeping it cool and dry. This, in turn, has lots of great benefits for you.
- A Healthier Home – Moisture in the attic can be a breeding ground for mold and mildew. Airborne spores from the attic can get into your living space and trigger breathing problems, eye irritation and throat irritation.
- Lower Heating & Cooling Costs – When your attic insulation becomes damp, it loses some of its insulating capacity. So you spend more to heat your home in winter and keep it cool in summer. Ventilation keeps your insulation in great shape to keep your home’s energy efficiency as optimal as possible.
- Stops Wood Rot – Moisture, mold and mildew can weaken the support structure of your roof and ceiling. A dry attic keeps the structure strong.
Why Choose Chouinard Bros to Install Your Attic Ventilation
To take advantage of all the benefits that attic space ventilation offers, it must be professionally installed to meet the requirements of your roof and home.
- The Right Amount of Ventilation for Your Attic – Just because attic ventilation is so beneficial for your home, that doesn’t mean more is better. Too much ventilation, or too little, can eliminate many of the benefits, weaken your roof or cause moisture damage.
- The Best Type of Attic Vents for Your Roof – The best attic ventilation system for your roof may not be the same as the best vent for another home. There are many different types of attic vents, including box vents, wind turbines and power vents. The square footage of your attic and roof will also have an impact on the intake vents and exhaust vents that will suit your home best. The one you choose can make a big difference in properly ventilating your attic.
- Expert Attic Vent Installation – We have over 45 years of professional vent installation experience and are trained and qualified roofing and ventilation specialists. Look at it this way; installing attic vents means cutting a hole in your roof. Isn’t it smart to choose a company that knows how to do it right?