Commercial Roof Inspections
What if you could make sure your roof lasts as long as possible? If you could minimize your chances of roof damage, roof leaks and costly emergency repairs? Imagine the peace of mind knowing that you have taken every precaution to ensure you get the longest lifespan and least chance of problems with your roof.
Roof inspections mean you don’t have to just imagine all that.
The Benefits of Regular Commercial Roof Inspections
If you are like most building owners or property managers, you hardly give your roof a second thought. Until someone reports that there is water dripping inside that is. When you install a new roof, it’s natural to think that it will last as long as the warranty rating on the roofing material.
But, depending on your roof, regular inspections can help your roof last many years longer than the warranty period. Considering the cost of a new roof, not having to pay for a new one for five or more years longer can save you a lot of money.
And a longer lasting roof is just one of the benefits of roof inspections:
- Find Hidden Problems – Your roof can look great from the ground, but closer inspection can reveal small issues. Even small leaks can end up causing moisture damage inside the building.
- Spot Issues Before They Get Costly – Even something as simple as a curled, damaged or cracked asphalt shingle can be the sign of an upcoming problem.
- Lower Repair Costs – If you wait for the water to drip inside, lots of damage has already been done to your building. But if a potential problem is spotted in an inspection, the roof repair will be much less costly and less worrisome. Plus, you won’t have to worry about the cost of a roof replacement!
- Budget for Future Work – If you ignore your roof until it is leaking or visible aged, you are forced to spend money immediately. However, by getting regular inspections completed on your roofing system by a professional, you will understand what may need to be addressed immediately versus what can wait. This time frame gives you the ability to budget for the planned work rather than scrambling to find and reallocate the money.
Why Get Regular Commercial Roof Inspections from Chouinard Bros.
Our team of experts provides quality service that you can count on. A thorough roof inspection involves far more than getting up on the roof for a closer look. Our experienced team of roof inspectors know how to assess your property’s location, nearby buildings and trees, and any attic that you have, for signs of potential roofing problems.
- Every roof inspector is trained, qualified and experienced
- You get a clear, complete report about the condition of your roof
- Recommendations are made for any next steps that are required