COVID-19 has proven that everything around us is temporary. Things our lives revolve around…work, gym, malls, movies…have all temporarily paused as we are all learning to live without them. It has taught us that in the end, it is our own home and family that keeps us safe.
When it matters most, Chouinard Bros. is here to help.
As a family-owned business since 1972, it is extremely important to keep our customers and staff safe, no matter what the circumstances. We have been a leader in the roofing industry when it comes to health and safety. And as the current situation developed, we moved quickly to put procedures in place to keep everyone safe. These steps include:
- Having all clients sign an acknowledgment form to keep other customers safe, as well as our employees
- Following recommended hygiene practices
- Checking in with all employees regularly
Our process is evolving as the government releases new guidelines but for now, we are still trying to help homeowners and businesses in their time of need.
- Homeowners do not need to be home. Describe the issue to us and our trained Service Technicians will determine the cause
- If a repair can be completed during the first appointment, you will receive confirmation and pictures of the work
- Otherwise, you will be emailed a quote that provides a description of the recommended work with pictures
- If it is time to replace your roof, we can use the latest satellite imagery to obtain measurements of your roof
- We can attend your property when you are not home to confirm measurements
- A detailed quote will be emailed direct to you
- If you accept the quote, you can respond with a digital approval
- Financing options are available
Please note: Chouinard Bros. does not recommend any homeowner complete repairs to their roof of their own. Our technicians are skilled at performing this work and have received years of training to understand how to complete repairs safely.